1998-Present Great Ape Software Ltd
Worked on a mixture of products for Great Ape Software and contract work developing the Symbian platform
- 2005-Present: Developing Oval Racer an OpenGL ES game for Series 60 phones for release by Great Ape Software
- 2005-2006: Contract work at Symbian helping developing future release of graphics software
- 2004-2005: Working on UIQ and Series 90 versions of No Man's Land
- 2003-2004: Contract via Mobile Innovation on Nokia Series 80 and 7710 projects.
- 2001-2002: Contract via Psion on future Symbian smartphones.
- 2001: Contracted to Psion on the Odin project.
- 2000: Contracted to Symbian working on ER6 Contacts model and Bluetooth projects
- 1999: Developed the Power Point viewer for Nokia 9200 devices.
- 1999: Worked on Revo 'Today View' for Psion Computers.
- 1999: Developed the No Man's Land game.
- 1998: Worked on ER5 Contacts model and user interface.
- 1998: Modifications to the Window server for the R380.
1997-98 - Purple Software
Major applications developed for Symbian platform at Purple Software:
- Presentation manager.
- ColorShow for the Geofox 1.
- User interface for the Allegro application.
1987-97 - Psion
1995-1997: Worked on the initial development of the Symbian Platform
- Developed the Window server.
- Managed the development of the graphics components.
1987-1995: Worked on EPOC16 O/S
- Developed the Window server and graphics code for all the EPOC16 computers.
- Developed the graphs for the EPOC16 spreadsheet.
1984-7 - Gained a BSc in software engineering at Birmingham university.
1983-4 - Worked on games development at Psion.
- Including work on the Chequered flag, Match point and Flight simulator projects.
1982-3 - Developed games for the ZX81 and ZX Spectrum.
For the ZX81:
For the ZX Spectrum:
The above games were marketed by Mikro-Gen and Psion.